Recent Achievements!

dibbz2000

Hi all, Havnt posted many photos lately because my bluetooth dongle on the pc broke, Just had my new one, here some pics from the past few weeks. Enjoy!

Photo-0042.jpg

Mr. Charile dug out in a wood last weekend!

Photo-0070.jpg

Another Mr. Charlie this time snared pretty near the farmhouse! (And no it isn't the same fox as above before someone asks!)

Photo-0089.jpg

Last nights outing with the .22RF

Photo-0095.jpg

My New Hob Big Bob!

Photo-0091.jpg

My other Jill in her new home away from Big Bob the Bully!

Thanks people!

The dig was about 6ft into a bank, didnt look too bad until we hit the heavy clay at about 3ft down!! (There was a fair bit if sweat flowing :good:!) Then he moved into a stop end that was another 5ft of digging, only light soil there though thank the lord!

I havnt worked the hob as yet, but Ive had the Jill and a mates hob working well together, had about 20 bunnies from 6 burys since crimbo! She's doing excellent. Cant wait to see my hob in action, even the slightest sniff of a bunnie for his tea gets him bouncing round the cage (Although this could mean a few layups, as he's a fair size now.. :lol: ) Thats reminds me... Need new battries for the finder collers!! :lol:

Going out again at the weekend for a snoot around a few more copse's in the area for any more charlie's with any big ideas about having lamb dinners in there short futures!!!

Cheers :/