Finally.....

Ade1971

After many a cold Morning and Night waiting for this Vixen to put in an Appearance other than on a trail cam she finally decided to make a show.

Called up this morning at 5am as usual expecting another quiet day, usual protocol...put out the bait...put out the fox pro....and wait, well after about an hour Scanning with the torch as usual nothing....then next time the torch went on there she was sitting behind the Fox pro chewing on it !!!!!, was not interested in the sardines 2 feet away from the caller, as soon as the head raised as i could not see her chest as the caller was raised on a small tripod a 55 grain vmax found its mark just below the right eye..game over!!

Just sorry my good friend Steve_B_Wales was not there to see it drop

post-69516-0-01492000-1423314605_thumb.jpg

I'm just glad you finally got one Ade. I know we've been after one for weeks, and with the video footage of two of them (dog & vixen) from your trail cam, I guessed it would only be a matter of time before one was taken by you.

Good going mate, You'll never forget your first one. :good:

PS. I'll get the tail sorted when I'm back from my holiday.

Don't forget to add it to our PW 2015 tally. http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/301765-how-many-foxes-are-killed-by-pw-members-in-2015/