Free Vermin/Pest Control offered Kings Lynn / Norfolk area

Hi there myself and a family member are looking for some land to carry out vermin/ pest control on around the Kings Lynn/Norfolk area,, we have over 30 years experience between us in shooting Air Rifles which are fitted with scopes, silencers, lamps and nightvision if required,, we are fully insured , we can shoot every weekend day or night shooting not a problem,, we also carry out pest control on chicken farms and horse paddocks at the moment ,,after Rats and Rabbits,, please do not hesitate to contact me if you could offer something,, in return we could offer help or work on land if required many thanks Paul

Hi there myself and a family member are looking for some land to carry out vermin/ pest control on around the Kings Lynn/Norfolk area,, we have over 30 years experience between us in shooting Air Rifles which are fitted with scopes, silencers, lamps and nightvision if required,, we are fully insured , we can shoot every weekend day or night shooting not a problem,, we also carry out pest control on chicken farms and horse paddocks at the moment ,,after Rats and Rabbits,, please do not hesitate to contact me if you could offer something,, in return we could offer help or work on land if required many thanks Paul

With over 30 years combined shooting between you I don't want to sound rude but I'm sure you known knocking on doors is where you need to be, no one on the internet is going to hand you permission on a plate. Oh and silincers, really

I don't come on here to be mocked by yourself or others ,,, as for knocking on doors I don't need to as we already have 3 perms ,, just thought offering my free pest control could help others,,, with negative comments like yours is it any wonder why people don't bother coming onto sites like this ,,, not that it's any of your business ,, but when we first started , we knocked more doors than you will ever know and we earned our perms ,, so don't assume ,,, and as for not being offered anything by Internet,, JAYMAN on this site has said he needs a hand clearing rabbits from one of his perms,, so Mr luckyshot,, perhaps if more people were like JAYMAN and not like you the site would be a better place

I don't come on here to be mocked by yourself or others ,,, as for knocking on doors I don't need to as we already have 3 perms ,, just thought offering my free pest control could help others,,, with negative comments like yours is it any wonder why people don't bother coming onto sites like this ,,, not that it's any of your business ,, but when we first started , we knocked more doors than you will ever know and we earned our perms ,, so don't assume ,,, and as for not being offered anything by Internet,, JAYMAN on this site has said he needs a hand clearing rabbits from one of his perms,, so Mr luckyshot,, perhaps if more people were like JAYMAN and not like you the site would be a better place

No one is mocking you just bringing you back to reality, if you wanted to go on someone else's permission why not offer a day on yours in return as you may get more offers that way.

Mocked? Quit being so sensitive. I thought that was sensible advice.