410 handloading set

night owl

I ordered 410 hand loading tools from lanes reloading in us. Came within 2 weeks and work well, just like the original lee loader

I was looking at these on american ebay and thought they would work but then saw some terrible reviews elsewhere, I have bought two Lee loaders from the U.S. first a 31/2inch 10 and a 23/4 12 which appears un-used I really like them. 410 loaders are harder to find (saw one on uk ebay asking £100 recently) have decided to get a de/re capper. unless a 410 lee loader turns up in the next few weeks,

Islandgun I was did see some reports of bad comments on the lanes reloader but not sure weather its just a few people that have it in for this guy .would be intresting to see what dave thinks as I think he has one

Have you seen the "U tube" reloading without a press, nail and dowel method, its well worth a look, I load some sub 12 loads and seal with glue they seem to work OK. Not sure how you can seat a primer without a hollow/recessed tube advice welcome !

I do own the lanes reloading 21/2 and 3" set. Tbh I haven't crimped a shell yet as I rolled crimped a few so the tools were used for decapping and reprimming.

I will test the star crimp out early this week and load some pictures up for you to see.

Can't say I've herd of the laymen set but if someone has a link I would be interested to see the difference

I have a load of .410 reloading gear here to include new and once fired 3" cases, mec resizing collet, nitro and top cards, plastic and fibre wads, quality roll turn over set with base, case trimmer, new tub of H110 and .5kg of PB Clemont commercial powder. Enough gear to last a lifetime of .410 reloading. I was going to load .410 but have decided against it. Happy to show you how to load with all this gear if you are local enough