KENT GAME FAIR 31st and 1st

dusk2dawn

It wasn't bad Cranfield and apparently a big improvement on 2005.

It was good to see the foxhounds in a ring with a very nice lady chasing after them with a spade to collect unwanted deposits :good::D :o

A few of the chaps were there but unfortunetly I had the rottie with me so wasn't able to join in like I wanted to and to add insult to injury she spanked me for nearly £90 worth of cheeses, marinades, chutneys...............Although I did buy a very sharp knife from a fellow PW member :)

LB

I have been for the last two years but won't be going this year.

It is good if you actually want to buy things as the prices are very cheap but at the moment I don't need anything.

I did not buy a thing last year and for me that was a first.

I'll go next year and hope it seems fresher.

The only reason I will be attending is if Paul finds another 2 free tickets. I was not inpressed with it at all. Avoiding the chavs and the village fate bric-a-brac stalls. The weather didnt help either.

I must admit though, i did hear that last years was quite alot better, but with better fairs available I dont see the point.

The only reason I will be attending is if Paul finds another 2 free tickets. I was not inpressed with it at all. Avoiding the chavs and the village fate bric-a-brac stalls. The weather didnt help either.

I must admit though, i did hear that last years was quite alot better, but with better fairs available I dont see the point.

Hi Axe let us know where these fairs are, Im sure a few of us are interested in going to some different events, always good to hear whats happening, if we know in advance instead of reading about it we might get a chance to go. But like everything these days if there are no supporters these local events may disappear.

:good: D2D

Many of theses events can be found in the forum calendar. This is found on the top right of the forum header. Or, click here: Calendar

You can add events to it if you find anything that you wish to inform other members of.

I will be attending Parham and the new south of england showground fair at Ardingly. I am also considering a trip to the Midlands fair too.