Parlour guitar

Anthony.D

CRAFTER TA050/AM. Parlour electro/ acoustic guitar.As new condition.
A truely beautiful guitar with lots of abilone inlay. Lovely grained wood. Built in pick up/tuner.
Fully professionally set up.
The photographs do not do it justice.
The day I bought it I fractured my wrist, so never used!

Parlour Body
Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Rosewood Back and Sides
Slotted Headstock with Vintage Tuners
Mother of Pearl Snowdrop Position Marks
Abalone Body Binding and Soundhole Inlay
Scalloped ‘T’ Brace
Tortoise Pick Guard
25.5″ Scale
12th Fret Joint
Gloss Vintage Amber Finish

There are lots of great reviews on the internet for this lovely instrument.

Guest stevo

Just had a look at them, £400 ish new and sound nice in the right hands.....

yes , but the resale on guitars is criminal , I was not trying to insult , just being pragmatic

Thats why I bought myself a nice one before the kids came along and Im hanging on to it,

And when I say the right hands, not mine, but had a good jam today all the same.

yes , but the resale on guitars is criminal , I was not trying to insult , just being pragmatic

Resale on most things is criminal these days, you gotta be careful when you buy anything really, including guns!!

Guest stevo

Thats why I bought myself a nice one before the kids came along and Im hanging on to it,

And when I say the right hands, not mine, but had a good jam today all the same.

Resale on most things is criminal these days, you gotta be careful when you buy anything really, including guns!!

I know what you mean , I did the same , I bought a Taylor 410 electro/acoustic and a martin D28 ( old ones) along with 5 yrs traditional lessons

Very nice, I wish now I had gotten a Dreadnougt I opted for a new 00028 and after a year or so had to have it straightened up, when I got it back it sounded superb and still does, need to change the strings a bit more often is all. Ive a Takemine thats as good as the day I bought it and sounds lovely plugged in to my little AER.

My Nephew was bought a 3/4 size Taylor and that sounds really nice, very crisp sound and soft to play, I imagine yours would be even sweeter sounding.

What sort of stuff do you play

Whats a traditonal lesson?

Guest stevo

I play allsorts , I play every now and then in a band , ( lead guitar) sorry when I say traditional I meant as in , I was playing for about 3-4 yrs self thought and then I went and started from scratch and learnt how to read music , compose blah blah blah , in fact I have just finished recording with a local band , I will post it up in a bit , its my fav song . it took me about 3 months to come up with the main riff , its a sort of semi acoustic track , will post it up on the off topic section in the next half hour , see what you think .

I'll have a listen. Wish I had of had a few lessons, but then I enjoy what I play, country rock/blues, southern rock type stuff although Ive been getting a bit mellow recently!

whatever you do enjoy it is what I reckon!

• 3 weeks later...