Formby Gun shop

I live about 2 miles away from this shop. Visited it a handful of times when they were use to be in Formby village.

Use to sell a lot of very nice handguns back when they were legal. The last time I was there I bought a Remington 870 Wingmaster that was given away at the PW charity shoot.

They don't sell many cartridges let alone in the thousands if that's what you want. Give them a ring before you drive up as there opening times are very short.

Formby Point is well worth a visit although it might be a bit busy this week with the school holidays. Good woodland walk and nice beach and red squirrels.

I visit here quote regularly with my camera, had a nice walk down the beach only last night :) but yes a lovely place to visit :)

Never knew their was a gun shop in Formby. Where about is it? I have worked Formby for years and never noticed it

opposite the tesco there is the industrial estate.... go past emj's (on left) down to the junction and there is a conservatory place straight in front of you.... just to the right of that there is a small side road going down with 4 or 5 units on the left and it is just there mate... easy enough to find when you know where it is but I've struggled to find it in the past Edited by WinchesterDave