UKPK UK legal carry Spyderco Penknife

clayshooterjim

Great condition and barely used or carried. Having a bit of a clear out of knives. Not a mark on the blade or handle anywhere. Has black handles made from Ultra-light FRN which is warp resistant, shuns chemicals, and isnt affected by temperature extremes.

Lightweight UK Penknife blades are held open by a notched-joint at the knifes pivot. When closing the blade the notch produces resistance functionally similar to traditional slip-joint penknives. Heightening control and comfort, Spyderco designers added a deep finger choil positioning the index finger on the bottom of the blade directly under the thumb. This lets you choke up near the cutting edge with comfort and dexterity. A tension-wire clip carries the folder deeply in a pocket, tip-up and ambidextrously.

This Version has a flat ground blade.

I couldn't upload photos as they were too big and I only have an iPad so no flash. Pic shown is the model. Message me for pics via email if required.

£37.50 delivered including delivery and PayPal fees.

post-21218-0-68262000-1429799536_thumb.jpg

Been meaning to get one for years, usually have a Benchmade Griptillian in my pocket, but always in the back of my mind that in our own country its illegal to have a lock-knife on your person, really pi55es me off :mad:

Edited by ozalid

Been meaning to get one for years, usually have a Benchmade Griptillian in my pocket, but always in the back of my mind that in our own country its illegal to have a lock-knife on your person, really pi55es me off :mad:

Only illegal if you don't have a valid reason for having it with you.

Only illegal if you don't have a valid reason for having it with you.

Yes, but when I say EDC, I mean EDC, that means every day - everywhere, impossible to have a valid reason for that a lock knife.

I don't have to explain why I have a UKPK in my pocket, ever, unless I'm going through baggage control at an airport! :)