Gamekeepers Fair, Catton Park 14th/15th April

Dead-Eyed Duck

Guest AP1shooter
Is it just me who thought it was a bl***y awful show last year? Very poor compared to the Shugborough shows.

I went last year with wife and Daughter and thought it was awful

only seemed like we had walked around for 10 mins and seen everthing

dont Think i will be going again :good:

i went today had a good day went with miffy deadeye ive and chris kenzies old man entered the clay shoot didnt do to bad suppose not the best score but better than ive :lol: and had a go on the old muzzle loaders shot a couple of guns includein an 8 bore think it was and a flint lock gun all i n all a good day out recommended will be there next year oh and cheers to the chaps who give us some free beers :good:

i went today had a good day went with miffy deadeye ive and chris kenzies old man entered the clay shoot didnt do to bad suppose not the best score but better than ive :P and had a go on the old muzzle loaders shot a couple of guns includein an 8 bore think it was and a flint lock gun all i n all a good day out recommended will be there next year oh and cheers to the chaps who give us some free beers :good:

bloody hell and i walked around all day on me own (well and the two kids)

must have B O

good day though had a chat with mr & mrs hart, oh and while i think on put me down for a 5 gun extra deep

paul if you read this :lol::D

put another 200 mile,s on me motor but a good day was had by all :lol:

ps, dead eyed duck got called to do the mother inlaw's jobs so had a better day than him :lol::good::yes:

i went today had a good day went with miffy deadeye ive and chris kenzies old man entered the clay shoot didnt do to bad suppose not the best score but better than ive :P and had a go on the old muzzle loaders shot a couple of guns includein an 8 bore think it was and a flint lock gun all i n all a good day out recommended will be there next year oh and cheers to the chaps who give us some free beers :good:

bloody hell and i walked around all day on me own (well and the two kids)

must have B O

good day though had a chat with mr & mrs hart, oh and while i think on put me down for a 5 gun extra deep

paul if you read this :P;)

put another 200 mile,s on me motor but a good day was had by all :lol:

ps, dead eyed duck got called to do the mother inlaw's jobs so had a better day than him :lol::good::yes:

Magman

****** off.

Kept on looking out of the mother-in-laws bathroom window whilst I was doing jobs thinking "I could be drinking that pint that Magman owe's me".

Oh well - maybe he'll buy me one by the end of the century :lol::D

Don