Fun in the snow

Guest Mr Pieman

Guest Mr Pieman

It snowed hard here last night. It's wierd shooting rabbits in a heavy snow fall as my red light filters make everything go pink!! And, when I woke up this morning, the snow had gone!! Wierd weather or what <_<???:lol::lol:

Guest Mr Pieman

There are 76 in the picture, but I shot 88 in total :P 5 went in the freezer, 3 went to a neighbour, one to the neighbour's dog and 3 had mixy :lol:

I was out for 4 hours in total, which included paunching them all and a couple of coffee stops <_<:D

I'm slowly getting the hang of it ???:lol::lol:

PP

Guest Mr Pieman

JONO,

this was lamping with a.22rf and red acetate over all the lights and a red filtered lamp.

I paunch rabbits using a craft knife. You can set the blade length to just cut the belly skin. Then, fingers into the hole and pull apart.

I then hang the rabbit head down, and pull free all the .... Oh hell, this'll take forever. I'll take some pictures over thew next fw days to show how I do it and post them up. I'm sure there are loads of ways but mine works for me and is very quick.

PP