CENS -

SirDread

A pair of CENS pro flex + digital 2, cased with cleaning kit, manuals, spare batteries - £380 posted

ProFlex digital 2 features:

Program 1: Optimised for game shooting where there are intermittent shots. This configuration also helps by amplifying sounds such as wings flapping, thus providing the shooter with advanced warning of approaching quarry.

Program 2: Optimised for clay shooting where there are continued shots. This system has been designed to allow more flexible noise suppression while still amplifying ambient sounds.

• Ultra comfortable dual silicone mould
  • 2 programs (details above)
  • Digital DSP circuitry
  • Hundreds of colour combinations
  • Personal laser marking customisation
  • Easy to use volume control
  • Ultra-thin anti-bacterial coating
  • Delayed auto‐start system (5 seconds)
  • Activation melody
  • Low battery warning indication
  • 312 battery type
  • Approx. 220 hours battery life

Passive plugs can be purchased for £99 and you can then just plug the electronic modules in saving £'s

So that I can be clear as to what it is you are selling. I take it you have had a pair of CENS made to fit your self and that for whatever reason you are looking to sell them. I assume that your plugs have already been fitted to you and that in effect you are selling the electronic inserts. It will then be up to the buyer to purchase a set of custom fitted passive plugs at £99 plus £25 fitting into which the electronic inserts can be installed. Is that correct? If so can you say how hold the plugs are please. Thanks