sak moderator

SPARKIE

can you get a neoprene cover for a sak moderator the 1 i got with the gun is silver its either spray it black or get a cover for it as it reflects lite of the lamp.its for the hmr......sparkie

try an inertube :lol:

did warn someone about this a few weeks back hope it was not you :good::good::lol:

Its the only problem with the sak being slightly fatter than others. Personally I would look to spray it black wiith a satin finish. The other alternative is to mount the lamp further back down the scope and or fit a sunshade to the scope. I had the same problem with the Sak on my Quad. The sunshade seems to sort it.

can you get a neoprene cover for a sak moderator the 1 i got with the gun is silver its either spray it black or get a cover for it as it reflects lite of the lamp.its for the hmr......sparkie

got just the stuff for you will put it in my car and let you have it tomorrow if your going to garlands :rolleyes:

yes, you can get camo covers from Bushwear www.bushwear.com. Might be a bit long for a Sak but can be cut down. Bushwear also do a camo barrel cover for O&U shotgun which might suit better. Again you will have to cut it down but will probably be a snugger fit as the neoprene silencer cover is really intended for T8 type silencers.