Game cover advice

The syndicate have finally admitted some of our covers are knackered (accidently oversprayed by farm contractor) I have ordered a rescue mix which is a a mix of brassica. Need a bit of advice on establishing by broadcasting, my plan is to run through with some old finger harrows with a crumble roll to break the cloddy seed bed up a bit, broadcast the seed with npk and then Cambridge roll. Does this sound about right?

I Know this may sound silly after all the rain we have had, sounds good if you can get it all done in one go keep moisture in, if not do prior to forecast rain, germination then no moisture could cause it to struggle. Rolling it in while soil is moist will help retain moisture, I've used UTOPIA on a couple of occasions, just needs checking for flea beetle.

Hope all goes well.

All in one go is one plan, the farms are all too busy with harvest so going to improvise with grass care equipment from work!! Planning to put it all on the drill trailer and ship it over and get it in and rolled in one go. Weather is forecast to break next weekend so has a chance at least!