land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

kind word simon, thankyou :good:

you are so right about the oil filter housing, i wasn't ment to paint the bottom bit :lol: i will sort that out :good:

the paint was a spray can of hight temp paint i bought to do the head in,

i will check about all the oils,liquids.fluids all at the same time and buy it all together :good:

and who you calling a numpty :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ditchman you mentioned oil grade for air cleaner. Viking dont know if you have checked, but this is a copy from my bible.

you havnt a spare air cleaner knocking about have you ?.........i would love to change mine from dry paper filter back to the oil bath type..........cause these blocks breath heavy the paper filters soon get damp from the oil vapour......

you havnt a spare air cleaner knocking about have you ?.........i would love to change mine from dry paper filter back to the oil bath type..........cause these blocks breath heavy the paper filters soon get damp from the oil vapour......

Sorry Simon, I have just about everything but. I just looked on the bay, cheapest i can see is 40 quid. I just heard you draw breath mate. :lol:

Edited by la bala

surly some one must sell them

cheers la bala :good::good::good::good:

whilst your there i also need 2 gaskets for the oil filler, cant find any of them either :lol::lol::lol:

when you order up your new filter insert the gaskets o rings will be with them............as to the gasket-to-block one........the dogs had it :lol:

rite, im throwing down a challenge, to find me some, if not just 1 rocker cover/valve cover studs,

the ones i have look like these, with this sort of nut on tip, first person to find me some gets a pat on the back :lol::lol::good::good:

Have found you a stud, just PM me your address and its yours.