BRNO  Brno CZ 452 Mod. 2E .22 LR

BRNO  Brno CZ 452 Mod. 2E

£140

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Welshpool, Powys
Bolt Action
Cimg2294 Cimg2298 Cimg2295

Description

Classic Brno Cz ZKM 452 2E .22lr for sale, circa 1984. Good accurate rifle, I've owned this for about 20 years and it was virtually unused when I got it. Honest wear to the blue, round the trigger guard and bolt, where its been carried a lot, but no rust. Light use marks to stock as you would expect, but has always been looked after. Factory screw cut and aftermarket trigger kit fitted. Its got a light trigger, which I prefer, but I have the rest of the springs out of the kit still somewhere. 5 round steel magazine and original open sights included. Can be tried out in field. Nice rifle. Will include the mounts if you want them but Lynx scope and slip not included. Could travel a bit to meet up. Good home only !

£140.00 Might swap/px for Lincoln Jeffries air rifle, shotgun, scope or good air rifle or shotgun for youngster, or try me

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Morgan. Message them here

Hi Lurcher, I would go for it. They are great rifles - as accurate or better than any factory .22 on the market. They are light and handle nicely too and balance well for off hand shooting. The rest of the world are wild about them. Have a look on the Brno / Cz sector of the Rimfire Central forums http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18 !

I'm only selling this one, as I've bought the only b/a rifle I would swap it for - a Mauser .22.

Same with the centerfire Cz's.

Cheers

Hi Lurcher, I would go for it. They are great rifles - as accurate or better than any factory .22 on the market. They are light and handle nicely too and balance well for off hand shooting. The rest of the world are wild about them. Have a look on the Brno / Cz sector of the Rimfire Central forums http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18 !

I'm only selling this one, as I've bought the only b/a rifle I would swap it for - a Mauser .22.

Same with the centerfire Cz's.

Cheers

Cheers mate I can have it for £100 so now you have made my mind up I will give him a shout cheers mate appreciate it.