Looking for Free Farm Land

Hi Guys and Girls. I fully understand this is a risky topic to bring up as permission for free land is usually earned through trust.

For months and Months now I've been searching for some local Farm land to Pigeon Shoot on. I've been places with friends but they're no longer accepting any more shooters. I'm a keen shooter with a decent shot and I go Clay Shooting 2/3 times a week but I'm looking for land for a peaceful evening/weekend shoot when I just want to unwind from a week at work.

Is there anyone from around Walsall area that's willing to let me tag along and show/prove my enthusiasm to the sport rather than me sounding like a desperate lad who just wants to "Kill some birds on an evening"?

Cheers,
TheLurchmeister

*If this post is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move to more allocated position*

It's the worst time to be looking for shooting, it's harvest, all of the fair weather shooters have put their suncream on and are doing exactly what you want to be doing.

I get bombarded with requests for 'safe, effective, insured' pest control at this time of the year.

It's always hard, shooters hang onto shooting permission like grim death.