A coup,e a bargain fishing rods

oscarsdad

Sorry can't edit my fat fingers typo in the title!

I have my first child due in a few weeks so having to thin out fishing and other hobby equipment as apparently I won't have the time for fishing soon...

Firstly, Dragon Guide Select Skinner Cast trigger grip

1.95m and casting up to 80g. The finish on this rod is just brilliant, really really nice rod I just don't really use it and it is sat in the wardrobe. Really nice condition - only evidence of use is some of the rubbery finish on the grip has worn ever so slightly.

£50

Secondly, a rod I bought earlier in the year for a trip to Florida and due to a change in the fishing I did out there it literally only got used for about an hour. TF gear Outlander travel boat rod - now I know this is a boat rod but it is rung for multipler or fixed spool and I was using it casting 15g jigs with a fixed spool and it worked really well and even better with heavier lures - it is absolutely perfect for tropical destinations where something a bit heavier is required and I was going to keep it for fishing in the Caribbean and Florida again but since it is very unlikely that I will be going there for a while I may as well sell it whilst it is new! 20lb class technically, 5 piece in its own hard tube.

£35

Or

If you wanted a travel boat fishing setup I have a Rovex Multiplier to go with it loaded with brand new 25lb mono and this reel has never seen water - £60 for both.

I would prefer collection From Solihull area, although could post if needed, especially the travel rod.

I can take some photos when I am at home if anyone is interested. I'm not on here very often so please PM if interested.

Edited by oscarsdad