Eley Pigeon HV Fibre 32gms #6.5

They should do my A303 2 3/4 will cycle 67mm game cartridges (32g+) with zero issues but it'll struggle on short clay loads.

If i remember rightly the maxus has a new piston system too. I would say they'll be fine but if you're in doubt just buy 25 and give them a test.

Voodoo

Many thanks. Might just do that. I've run out of other loads as well so it is going to be bulk order to JC as local RFDs don't stock the others I want. TBH, whereas I can appreciate that an RFD can't please all of the people all of the time, it seems to me that of late their stock holdings are reducing. "Haven't got them but can get them", seems to be on the incease even for items previously stocked.

Managed to get my sticky little fingers on a box of the plastic version. Not supposed to use them so will check the cycling somewhere out of the way. Problem is though, as I was going to buy a load, I opened a couple up. They weighed in at 31.8 grams and the shot was nicely round and consistent in size. All good so far but them I poured them in the counting tray. Turns out with 315, they're much closer to a 6 than the 6 1/2 they're supposed to be.