Ray Winstone book - young Winstone

rich1984

I dont mean to put people off buying it but I remember watching a hidden camera show where celebs were secretly filmed. Ray and a friend were eating at a restaurant and the show had a male waiter that was serving them and he was purposely being useless etc and the way Ray was taking the mick out of him was more than just moaning about him. His manner, arrogance and ignorance was disgusting and is way up his own ****.

Guest rimotu66

I dont mean to put people off buying it but I remember watching a hidden camera show where celebs were secretly filmed. Ray and a friend were eating at a restaurant and the show had a male waiter that was serving them and he was purposely being useless etc and the way Ray was taking the mick out of him was more than just moaning about him. His manner, arrogance and ignorance was disgusting and is way up his own ****.

Not really fair, he was set up and if I had a waiter that was as useless as you imply then I might (would) of acted in a similar manner, I bet he still had his hand out for a tip..

Same as Shaun I like him and have enjoyed everything I have seen him in, one of England's best actors as far as I am concerned.

Sell it to me when you have finished with it Shaun please. :good:

Edited by rimotu66

Not really fair, he was set up and if I had a waiter that was as useless as you imply then I might (would) of acted in a similar manner, I bet he still had his hand out for a tip..

Same as Shaun I like him and have enjoyed everything I have seen him in, one of England's best actors as far as I am concerned.

Sell it to me when you have finished with it Shaun please. :good:

Sell it to me when you have done with it please Mate. I like him too.