Some One Has it in for ME

sandersj89

Thanks guys.

Will I stop having BASC/CA stickers in my car....no. I am not going to let them stop me showing my support for something I feel strongly about.

Jerry

Same here mate :good: no one is going to bully me into removing any signs from my vehicles :good:

LB

Dont the antis do everybodies heads in today at the grand national they where outside the gates with signs " dont back cruelty" just to annoy them I went over asked for the odds and what race it ran in they just stared at me while my mates where laughing ther heads off

Now that's a good'un :good::good:

Dont the antis do everybodies heads in today at the grand national they where outside the gates with signs " dont back cruelty" just to annoy them I went over asked for the odds and what race it ran in they just stared at me while my mates where laughing ther heads off

Good stuff! :good::good::good::good:

i got some keep hunting,and keep shooting stickers in me van back windows,pheasant tail feathers inside,and *** the ban stickers in front window,had some people beeping at me and swearing and stuff ,i just laugh,and offer to pull over ,but they just show me their fingers and shout a lot ,gutless ****ers they are. try not to let it get to you mate,its only a car at the end of the day,if you show your upset ,they think they,ve won then.get a camera fitted outside ya property ,and hope they try again ,whilst being filmed . :good:

i got some keep hunting,and keep shooting stickers in me van back windows,pheasant tail feathers inside,and *** the ban stickers in front window,had some people beeping at me and swearing and stuff ,i just laugh,and offer to pull over ,but they just show me their fingers and shout a lot ,gutless ****ers they are. try not to let it get to you mate,its only a car at the end of the day,if you show your upset ,they think they,ve won then.get a camera fitted outside ya property ,and hope they try again ,whilst being filmed . :good:

A bad days shooting is better than a good days work.........quality quote....couldn't agree ore mate

DFB

:lol:

Some years ago I had a Subaru Legacy estate keyed badly in Sainsbury's car park, I think that was because I had two BASC stickers in the window.

I reported it to the police, just to get a crime number for the Insurance Company, I didn't expect them to find out who did it.

I wonder how long it will be before the insurance companies start to refuse claims on the basis that the display of BASC or similar stickers would be deemed to invite trouble and vandalism.

I have them on my Defender but not on the family car.

Maybe its already in the small print?

:good: D2D