BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course, Lincolnshire/Yorkshire

Guest rimotu66

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The course has been asked for. :good:

Patterning has been asked for :good:

Both have been made available, all we need are few more people to come along.

There will be offers on the day, I cannot tell you what they are as yet but well worth turning up for.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers

BB & FC

Hi all,

Date and venue confirmed for the day as poster above, you may not find it on the booking site until the new course scedule comes on line probably after xmas so if you could keep an eye on the booking page for changes.

thanks all

have a good Christmas and New Year!

Flycoy

Guest rimotu66

Thanks again guys :good: , I have just looked to book but as you say it is not there.

Question, the poster states that there are limited numbers and first come first served, do the guys who commited to the course on this thread get preference as without them this would of got this far and it would be a shame for anyone to lose a place on the course to someone who would not commit to it on here. :hmm:

Hi all,

Anthony at humberside has informed me that the great posters designed by handlebar have arrived, and will be going on display! I tried to book yesterday but it hadn't updated to the basc website at that point, as Rimotu mentioned I think, don't want Any PW members to miss out if there's a good response to the poster at the ground!

Anthony's been in touch with Geri Buckley today to get the booking process active and as far as I'm aware you can book over the phone or through a link on Facebook, but early signs are there's quite a bit of interest locally!

Booking in on line is now available and awaiting your contact.

On a personal note I am really looking forward to this course and meeting a number of Pigeon Watch members.

I will be staying up the night before, not sure where as yet but when I know I will let you know where, maybe we could have a pint or two together.

I'm interested in this as well, will keep an eye out.

For those members in the Herts, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London area who may be interested in a course, register your interest on the BASC website and who knows there could be a course in the offering for you.

I'm interested in this as well, will keep an eye out.

For those members in the Herts, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London area who may be interested in a course, register your interest on the BASC website and who knows there could be a course in the offering for you.

Hi all...i've just gone through the booking process on BASC website and is now saying that i'm attending this course. However, i pressed on pay with PayPal but it diverted me before got chance to login...is this ok, does the amount come out at a later date as nothing is shown on my PayPal account...sorry for the drivvel but i don't want to miss out on this...cheers.

Booking in on line is now available and awaiting your contact.

On a personal note I am really looking forward to this course and meeting a number of Pigeon Watch members.

I will be staying up the night before, not sure where as yet but when I know I will let you know where, maybe we could have a pint or two together.

Anthony and me were saying the same thing today, he has a nice pub near him that has accomadation, I'll get you some details of a few in the area to choose from, and definatly meet you for a drink!