What a great couple of sporting pictures !!!!

amg_1969

Just a little fun, a couple of great sporting pictures, very rare these days, but appreciated with great relish when spotted. For all those unsure of the breed, they over Evertonians, this was a rare pair spotted yesterday on the winning side.

rogercharltoncu1.jpg

faddycharltonih3.jpg

COYB !!!!! :good::D:D:sly: :blink: :good:

Fantastic :good: Goal of the season from Faddy I reckon, lets hope they last longer in Europe than last time :yes: Being an Evertonian you've got to have a sense of humour, taken my eldest lad few times this season, but the majority of posters on his wall are still red :lol:

Being a blue nose myself, I have to point out that Micheal Owen, Robbie Fowler, Ian Rush, Carragher, Steven Gerrard are all Blue nose's too.

As for that rubbish about carragher wanting to see the Blues relegated, what a load of Tosh. Yeah he'll want to win when he plays us, but that's as far as it goes, he's an Evertonian.

Just remember a couple of things though. Firstly you currently play in our cast off stadium and if it wasn't for the fact that we wanted to get bigger rather than play local football, then there would never be a liverpool at all. We are also the last club to have had an english Manager to win the FA Cup, 1995 Joe Royle and the "Dogs of War" after beating Man Utd 1-0 Paul Rideout header after a superbly struck shot from Graham Stewart rebounded off the Bar for him to head home. We are founder member sof the football league, we have played the most games inthe top flight ever, we have been in the top flight longer than anybody else bar Arsenal.

You also forget that your multi million pound team only managed to take 1 point off us this season, and we took 4. We managed to draw and beat Arsenal and you boys got absolutely stuffed.

DAVID MOYES BLUE WHITE ARMY, DAVID MOYES BLUE WHITE ARMY. WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE RED HALF SAYS, WHAT THE HECK DO WE CARE. CAUSE WE ALWAYS KNOW THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A SHOW WHEN THE EVERTON BOYS ARE THERE.......................

SS :good:

Being a blue nose myself, I have to point out that Micheal Owen, Robbie Fowler, Ian Rush, Carragher, Steven Gerrard are all Blue nose's too.

As for that rubbish about carragher wanting to see the Blues relegated, what a load of Tosh. Yeah he'll want to win when he plays us, but that's as far as it goes, he's an Evertonian.

Just remember a couple of things though. Firstly you currently play in our cast off stadium and if it wasn't for the fact that we wanted to get bigger rather than play local football, then there would never be a liverpool at all. We are also the last club to have had an english Manager to win the FA Cup, 1995 Joe Royle and the "Dogs of War" after beating Man Utd 1-0 Paul Rideout header after a superbly struck shot from Graham Stewart rebounded off the Bar for him to head home. We are founder member sof the football league, we have played the most games inthe top flight ever, we have been in the top flight longer than anybody else bar Arsenal.

You also forget that your multi million pound team only managed to take 1 point off us this season, and we took 4. We managed to draw and beat Arsenal and you boys got absolutely stuffed.

DAVID MOYES BLUE WHITE ARMY, DAVID MOYES BLUE WHITE ARMY. WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE RED HALF SAYS, WHAT THE HECK DO WE CARE. CAUSE WE ALWAYS KNOW THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A SHOW WHEN THE EVERTON BOYS ARE THERE.......................

SS :good:

You really shouldn't mention arsenal stuffing anyone after your 7-0 defeat or is that just history which should be left alone, even though you have been in top flight longer we have won the league more times than you. Whilst you where up that high in the league why didnt you bother winning champions league and no the cup winners cup isnt the same :good: