Hypa Flops?

Topgunners

OK All.

i have just received the latest prototype Hypa flappers from U.K Shoot and these NOW look the dog's danglies and after a quick set up out back they FINALLY flap as they should have.

3 new design amendments.

1. The line attaching the 2 wings is now sealed underneath the U.V cover. (No more flipping over ; I Hope)

2. The attachment to the magnet is now rivetted to the body and a 45 degree angle built in so the bird,

rotates level to the ground.

3 The joining rods are now thicker and have glued on end caps so they don't get lost.

:)

Special thanks to Mark for very quick delivery.

4 fully-charged Batteries and now raring to go. (bought at last weekend's Game - Keeper's fair)

:D

Dave K

Back from a fairly successful day shooting over a bean field today.

I set up 5 silly-socks and 10 flock half-shells and put the 2 new Hypa -Flappers on my magnet and after about 30 mins or so I got my first pigeon and then there was no looking back as i ended up with 79 picked up and carried across the field back to the jeep.

My dog only failed to find 2 birds all day and I was well pleased as he chased a flapping pigeon 120yds plus across the field and into the next one to retrieve it.

One of those "delayed reaction" hits.

Top day.

Dave K

I set up 5 silly-socks and 10 flock half-shells and put the 2 new Hypa -Flappers on my magnet and after about 30 mins or so I got my first pigeon and then there was no looking back as i ended up with 79 picked up and carried across the field back to the jeep.

My dog only failed to find 2 birds all day and I was well pleased as he chased a flapping pigeon 120yds plus across the field and into the next one to retrieve it.

Top day.

Dave K

WELL DONE :):good::lol:

I have only just started decoying on crops. I'm interested in getting either flappers or the rotary what would you recommend i go for and how have you found both.

THANKS

Top day.

Dave K

WELL DONE :):good::lol:

I have only just started decoying on crops. I'm interested in getting either flappers or the rotary what would you recommend i go for and how have you found both.

THANKS

Nice one Topgunners :lol:

LB

:P

Top day.

:good:

Dave K

WELL DONE :lol::lol::lol:

THANKS

Nice one Topgunners :lol:

LB