ADVICE on a WINCHESTER 91 O/U good condition, 28inch/ modified/full ch

They are hidden gems. Black chrome finish outside the barrel and chrome lined inside. Action is solid - the guns are made to last. I have owned a few. Surprised it weighs less than 7lb.

hello, thanks the seller said it was below 7llb but he is going to weigh it so i am hoping he is right. cheers gordon

Have owned one for 25 years and wouldn't get rid.

Ejecter springs do weaken but can be sourced. New spares are no longer available unfortunately.

Generally bombproof. Chromed barrels as said before and solid action. Woodwork ain't pretty but so what.

Never weighed my gun but I'm guessing closer to 8lbs??

I own one. Very nice guns for the money. Im extremly happy with mine.

Comes up lovely handles very well.

Only thing i can suggest though before buying and its only my opinion as its the second one i have owned is check the ejectors work properly. The first one i had the top ejector spring needed replacing and the one i have now the bottom one is starting to weaken as i said its only my suggestion but a very nice gun that does what it needs to.

hello, just to ask what PW members view on the above shotty i have have been offered to buy at £360 include post RFD just need a pidgeon/hide/ vermin shotty. ideal for me as less than 7llb, anyone have same? it was made for winchester by Laurona ? cheers

hello, a kind PW member looked at the ad and said it did not look right stated a select light then a heading winchester 91 so advised not to buy, will keep looking and thanks for replies. mods please delete my post, thanks