Watch out for a shooter from doncaster called simon budworth

Shooterluke

Me was in that "Syndicate". After a while -last August- i've became suspicious (never seeing any concrete thing). and pulled out. This would have been my first syndicate ever. Now I don't trust anyone anymore.... Given up on this kind of shooting.. Maybe for forever? Chased him for a refund for a while, finally had my money back. He still owes my mate some money.

You can trust Paul T

I've had a few clays with him when I started even offered to pay for a round when I was out off work , but my pried said no

Fair comment , thanks for letting every one know

Indeed. We have an interesting phenomenon in N Ireland of defamation tourism because of the legal differences with England. It often involves things originating in online publications, naming persons for activities for which they have not been brought before the courts. Oh, and you can get legal aid for a civil action of this sort. It never fails to amaze me the things people will say online, as if they are somehow sitting in pub with mates. Which they are not! Journalists have indemnity from their employers. Not sure how it works on here, but I would be checking the small print!

Edited by Dr D

A number of posts have been removed which cast aspersions on a member of Pigeon Watch who has advertised game shooting on the Forum.

There is no evidence that this member has been involved in any scams and we have received no complaints.

The advertised shooting that has been referred to was apparently on Facebook.

The warning has been given and this thread is closed.