Beretta AL390 Piston Bushing Snap/C-clip

photon

As above,

Need some help!

Anyone know what the internal diameter of the C-Clip, and is it a regular size that can be purchased from a local engineering company. Friend who has a Teknys gave me a spare one of his, it was too big, both presumed it would fit,

If i'm buying from the US i need to make sure i get the right one.

Just thinking,if youve already got yours stripped it'd be easier for you to measure the recess in the bush and or take it along to a hardware shop/gunsmith to find a replacement.

Afraid I've no idea if it's specially heat treated,again a gunsmith will tell you that and he's not going to charge you the earth for a clip.

Edited by Mr.C

If its the same as an old 302,,PM me an address and I'll pop a few stainless clips in the post for you. They seem to have an ID of aprox 0.9mm.

I got them from this seller on that auction site "

They are external circlips which seem to be stronger than C-clips.
Edited by Velocette

Just thinking,if youve already got yours stripped it'd be easier for you to measure the recess in the bush and or take it along to a hardware shop/gunsmith to find a replacement.

Afraid I've no idea if it's specially heat treated,again a gunsmith will tell you that and he's not going to charge you the earth for a clip.

Good advice, Will get it measured by someone who knows what they are doing just for reference.

If its the same as an old 302,,PM me an address and I'll pop a few stainless clips in the post for you. They seem to have an ID of aprox 0.9mm.

I got them from this seller on that auction site "

They are external circlips which seem to be stronger than C-clips.

Velocette, That is a very kind offer , On Brownells it shows a c-clip that will fit 303 / 390 but i have roughly measured the recess and your sizing seems to be about right.