Essex Rayliegh shoot?

Evil Elvis

:good: Some one mentioned a shoot in Rayliegh some time ago, anyone know where and what the contact details are? Anyone fancy it this saturday? :good:

Shooting in Rayleigh? Probably connected to a "retired Businessmen, from the Eastend of London" that the area's full of. ;)

I don't know of anything in Rayleigh - I know there is a well reported ground in Southend (Skeet / DTL focus).

I think you mean on the "Rayleigh Road" between Billericay and Hutton (near the Plough Pub and opposite the Saxon 4x4 garage).

Drop me a P.M I will be there Saturday probably.

:good: Just like to say thanks to Mungler for a nice morning at the rayleigh road ground!!! I am new to that kind of shot and made loads of excuses, aaahhhmmmm. I managed 29/50 and 30/50 as oppsed to 45 and 46 i think Mungler got!!

never shot a rabbit before, those are cool, as for the green and yellow clays....hmmmmm

jerico had his first go ever using a 20g and scored 16/50 then 22/50, great improvement for a first go!!!

Thanks Andy, nice to try somewhere new!!!! ;)

Shame about the sunburned barnet :lol: