Another try... Anyone got any knackered 22 hornet brass?

mick miller

Hello, does anyone have any old or unwanted 22 Hornet brass please, I only need perhaps 6 or 10 cases to muck about with and check that they work in my bench top annealing project and fudge about with to practice resizing. Any make, not bothered.

Happy to pay postage if needs be.

Ta very much, Mick.

Ill have a look in the brass bin at one of the ranges i go to as they throw all kinds of knackered brass in there among the tonnes of .22lr brass.

No promises but ill see what i can find. I know there is some non 22lr, .22 brass in there but no idea what

I hate my firkin postman, he's such a bleeding useless ****. I bet he's managed to post it into some other random address in the village, like he did with my passport and numerous other items of mail and parcels, Christ above, how many illiterate ****tards do Royal Mail actually employ? How hard is it to read an address and put it into the right blessed letterbox. He's such a steaming great bell end...

Thank you Steve, I thought you may have forgot. As you can probably tell it hasn't arrived. Probably because my postman is a t***. Sorry.

Edited by mick miller

Sounds about right, although I don't think this one thieved things so much as simply didn't bother reading the address and happily posted anything, any where. Looks like the complaints have had an effect though. A new bloke turned up this morning and introduced himself as the new postie on this round. Lets' see if he turns out to be just as firkin useless as the old one.

Ho hum. Thanks for trying chaps.