My Second Qaurry

ShaggyRS6

Guest rabo
it takes patience and skill to get a magpie so well done :good:

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE,,,there's one in my front garden eveyday,swear to god it's the size of a pheasent nearly B) :lol: want to kill it so much,the wife hates them she reckons there bad news.

it takes patience and skill to get a magpie so well done :good:

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE,,,there's one in my front garden eveyday,swear to god it's the size of a pheasent nearly B) :lol: want to kill it so much,the wife hates them she reckons there bad news.

what happened to one for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy. :lol::good: yes i watched jackanory with my kids :P

i would just go for body shots on magpies as they are a really fragile bird, you hardly need to touch them and its lights out, They are that fragile your pellets will still pass right through the body and out the other-side (even .22). Unlike pigeons which are real tuff cookies. :good:

If you are patient and can wait til the pigeon has its back to you the pellet will go up under the feathers easily, but as AC says they are tough cookies against the wing feathers, if you are stalking them in trees try the same approach, from below and behind for a killing shot.

Well done Cupraman, another Magpie out of the way... if everyone of us shot a couple of magpies now maybe we could make a difference to the songbird population?

B) D2D

Only if we worked very, very hard D2D :lol:

LB