Ferreting in hertfordshire

Hi all, there is a local I know with a fair amount of land which he says is overrun with plenty of rabbits, which he would like me to get rid of using ferrets. Only problem is I haven't owned or been ferreting since I was 9 or 10, and was wondering if any of you local lads (Hertfordshire, Buntingford area) off here with ferrets and experience would like to come with me midweek and give it a go, in return for teaching me along the way. I've been told that the rabbits can also be bolted to a shotgun in some areas, again, something I've not done before but would love to give a go.

I've not been up to see the extent of the problem, but was hoping that if I get any takers it could be a reccy for the both of us, as I'd like to meet whoever I would be accompanying first so I don't just turn up on the day with a random and a car full of nets, ferrets and guns. Could possibly meet for a round of clays or something first (**** me this is beginning to sound like a dating ad), must be a decent person no idiots need bother messaging me.

I must stress that this isn't an offering for you to descend on the land whenever you feel like, any dates must be arranged by myself, this has been made clear by the landowner.

Cheers all