Remember the shot goose in Herts?

secretagentmole

Well I have asked Mr Vine, very politely, too give the true story out on air as an apology to air rifle owners following the discovery of Pinocchio in Sandon, however I also bet him in the last line of the email that he would not bother to do so!

Good for you and very well done. It won't be discussed to the same extent the original article was, but J Vine did mention this story in the lead up to his programme earlier this morning, and the fact the goose died of natural causes,and the fact someone had claimed they witnessed a vehicle pull up and carry out a drive by shooting.

So well done.

It leaves me wondering though that perhaps this was something our shooting organisations should have done also, unless of course they did. 🤔

Well he acknowledged my tweet, he liked it!

@theJeremyVine Why won't you tell people that the allegedly shot goose died a natural death? Blame shooters and not set the record straight?

Jeremy Vine liked your Tweet

17h:
@theJeremyVine Why won't you tell people that the allegedly shot goose died a natural death? Blame shooters and not set the record straight?

I'm surprised all the flat badgers on the sides of the road aren't blamed on shooters

Three years ago I was being transfered by ambulance from one hospital to another. Chap in the ambulance asked me what I did before I retired. when I told him Keeper he went into a rant about keepers shooting badgers and leaving them on the roads to be flatend

Edited by squirrelhall