20g subsonic cartridges advice please

I do very little clay shooting but needed a restock and bought some Kent (Competition, I think? They're stored elsewhere) It was only when I got the slab (250) home did I spot that they were subsonic.

I've never use subsonic, either for clays or rough shooting and am very used to Lyale Vale express. Always open minded and willing to give anything a go but what difference will I experience with subsonics over that which I am used too? For example, A slower cartridge but is there negligible difference in terms of lead etc.

All constructive comments welcommed. Thanks.

I just chrono'ed some standard Eley CT 28gram fibre clay loads I was given and was surprised to find they were doing around 1000fps, easily subsonic and the lack of sonic boom bares that out. I shoot a lot of subs and never really notice giving more lead and for most targets it shouldn't make that much difference anyway. I would just shoot them as normal and not worry too much.

I just chrono'ed some standard Eley CT 28gram fibre clay loads I was given and was surprised to find they were doing around 1000fps, easily subsonic and the lack of sonic boom bares that out. I shoot a lot of subs and never really notice giving more lead and for most targets it shouldn't make that much difference anyway. I would just shoot them as normal and not worry too much.

[/quo

that backs up a you tube clip on rat shooting i watched that stated the eley 20g ct clay loads were the quietest they had tried in the mossberg hushie

[/quo

that backs up a you tube clip on rat shooting i watched that stated the eley 20g ct clay loads were the quietest they had tried in the mossberg hushie

I also tried CT 24gram plastic loads as well but they were doing 1200fps or thereabouts