Centre Fire rifles on ebay....

gduk

Maybe it's me, maybe I am looking into this too deeply, with a suspicious mind but I find it quite dangerous the amount of centre fire's I see on ebay.

Not listed of course, Ebay in their wisdom will not let you sell an airsoft or one inch bladed kitchen knife, but a spear gun or long bow that can kill a Grizzly bear IS acceptable, but that's another matter.

People selling their scopes, but using pictures of it on their rifles, picture sharp enough I can see the calibre on the barrel, recognise which rifle it is.

All it takes is someone to buy it, hey they can re sell it, or buy anything else you are selling and raise a dispute over it, or maybe you have a 14 day return policy anyway, boom, just given your address to any Tom, ****, or thief....someone that knows you have at least one firearm in the house.

Maybe I am looking into the situation too deeply, but we all protect our identities, put guns in the car when people are not looking, no kids about, go x directory, and them slam a Sako on ebay.....every time I see one I wince...duct tape anyone...... :ninja:...

Edited by gduk

Maybe it's me, maybe I am looking into this too deeply, with a suspicious mind but I find it quite dangerous the amount of centre fire's I see on ebay.

Not listed of course, Ebay in their wisdom will not let you sell an airsoft or one inch bladed kitchen knife, but a spear gun or long bow that can kill a Grizzly bear IS acceptable, but that's another matter.

People selling their scopes, but using pictures of it on their rifles, picture sharp enough I can see the calibre on the barrel, recognise which rifle it is.

All it takes is someone to buy it, hey they can re sell it, or buy anything else you are selling and raise a dispute over it, or maybe you have a 14 day return policy anyway, boom, just given your address to any Tom, ****, or thief....someone that knows you have at least one firearm in the house.

Maybe I am looking into the situation too deeply, but we all protect our identities, put guns in the car when people are not looking, no kids about, go x directory, and them slam a Sako on ebay.....every time I see one I wince...duct tape anyone...... :ninja:...

I can't help but feel you a being a little paranoid.

I for one don't hide the fact that I am a gun owner, I have a CA and BASC sticker on my vehicles and wear breeks in the street. Oh I'm not ex directory either.

I can't help but feel you a being a little paranoid.

I for one don't hide the fact that I am a gun owner, I have a CA and BASC sticker on my vehicles and wear breeks in the street. Oh I'm not ex directory either.

I wasn't sure how to respond to the OP's post when I first read it, but the above sums it up I feel.