what gun?

scott_milker

im quite new to air rifles, had a crappy one and shot some gooduns in the past, decided i wanna get a new 1.

i like the air arms s410, also the theoben rapid mk2 but my budget wont stretch that far!! any suggestions on a decent rifle, doesnt matter if its 2nd hand for around 300 quid? prefferably a multi shot compatable one.

im quite new to air rifles, had a crappy one and shot some gooduns in the past, decided i wanna get a new 1.

i like the air arms s410, also the theoben rapid mk2 but my budget wont stretch that far!! any suggestions on a decent rifle, doesnt matter if its 2nd hand for around 300 quid? prefferably a multi shot compatable one.

the AA S410 is most people's first choice but if not the AA S200 can be picked up around £350 new with multi shot and silencer.

• 4 weeks later...

thats great guys thanks, i went down to my local gun club today and tried out the AA s200, s400 and s410 and ive decided i actually prefer the s200 over the 3. this is because i have quite a small body frame and it fits to me like a glove. i dont like the rubber bolt but that can be remedeid, so im gonna get a new one off uttings.com in a bit theyre goin cheap at the minute!!!

thats great guys thanks, i went down to my local gun club today and tried out the AA s200, s400 and s410 and ive decided i actually prefer the s200 over the 3. this is because i have quite a small body frame and it fits to me like a glove. i dont like the rubber bolt but that can be remedeid, so im gonna get a new one off uttings.com in a bit theyre goin cheap at the minute!!!

You wont be dissapointed the s200 is a great little hunting rifle :good:

i ll second that i have 2 s400s and i rate them big time.i would nt spend the money on a theoben.i think they are resting on their laurels from 20 years ago.air arms daystate and hw seem to be bringing in technology and upgrading their pcps,electronis triggers and lean 170 bar charges to make them user friendly.theoben still don t even screw cut for a silencer unless you want to pay extra.i have nt shot a s200 but i read nothing but good reports on them and there is a 10 shot upgrade available too.you won t go wrong with air arms.my 2 serve me well