your help wanted please,

i have just purchased a lanber 12 bore mc, st, and ejct.

the fellow who has it for sale only has 2 chokes.

( two chokes only No.3 & 10 ) full and 3/4??

can i buy the other easley, once i know the rifle model etc etc.

and where will i find them ( cheap)

well i am a joke after all.

many thanks,

bob.

|OH AND A CKOKE KEY ? :good:

Hi Bob,

You should be able to get replacement chokes + key via the UK importer/distributor who if I remember rightly is GMK of Fareham Hants, thats if your local shop cannot help.

I had this problem with a semi auto and Edgar Brothers of Macclesfield who distribute my particular gun kindly supplied me with what I needed free of charge!, they were only to happy to help and were very friendly. All it took was an email to them with the serial number of the gun.

www.gmk.co.uk or give them a buzz on 01489 579 999

I cant say that they'd do the same for you as what Edgar Bros did for me, but you'll never know unless you give it a try :good:

I hope that helps B)

Hi Bob,

You should be able to get replacement chokes + key via the UK importer/distributor who if I remember rightly is GMK of Fareham Hants, thats if your local shop cannot help.

I had this problem with a semi auto and Edgar Brothers of Macclesfield who distribute my particular gun kindly supplied me with what I needed free of charge!, they were only to happy to help and were very friendly. All it took was an email to them with the serial number of the gun.

I cant say that they'd do the same for you as what Edgar Bros did for me, but you'll never know unless you give it a try :good:

I hope that helps B)

thank you sir, most kind.

i am not really worried about cost, i would just like to have the full set here, the rifle is just for fun and a wee bit of pig ( bashing) eon, and as i am a conplete novice when it comes to clays, i look forward to have ing a bash.

thank you.

bob.

Hi Bob,

I hope that helps :lol:

thank you sir, most kind.

i am not really worried about cost, i would just like to have the full set here, the rifle is just for fun and a wee bit of pig ( bashing) eon, and as i am a conplete novice when it comes to clays, i look forward to have ing a bash.

thank you.

bob.

Give you your first lesson free, its a shotgun not a rifle :lol:

Have a look on Ebay.com for item No. 330012111775

There is a company called Cranky Farmer who sell a lot of chokes. With the Exchange rate the way it is, they are only about £16.

Or, speak to Trulock chokes (http://www.trulockchokes.com/)

I got some for my Laurona from them as nobody else sells them. Good price, nice chokes and again, with the exchange rates.... good price.