Suit, coat, sweater for sale

dazbrit

Charles Gale three piece shooting suit ( breaks, waistcoat and jacket) made of heavy tweed, ideal for keeper, in a good to very good condition. The breeks are 36" waist with a long leg with some slight discolouring on the waistband(inside) but other wise are in good condition. The waistcoat and jacket are a 42/44 in very good condition apart from some slight rust on the buckle of the waistcoat. All in all a great suit for shooting or beating that cost over £400. Will take £75 and would prefer pick up but will post at buyers expense.SOLD

Orvis lambs wool sweater. Lovely, thick, warm, navy blue jumper with suede piping to the zipped collar and cuffs. Size says xl but is more an xxl. Like new so £30.

Regents View Shooting fleece jacket. A really warm fleece, ideal for cold, winter days, the size says xl but is more like an xxl. £25

Barbour Beaufort wax jacket, blue. Size c46/117cm which is about xl. In decent condition but with a small tear( about 5mm) in the left arm, all the Zips and press studs work as they should. £35.

Can't upload any pictures, keeps saying file too big, but I will send them to you if you give me your email address. Would prefer items to be picked up but I will post a the buyers expense as I haven't got a clue about postage costs.

Edited by dazbrit