teknys gold

ESTIBAN

Hello to you all i have the chance of a teknys gold boxed as new cost £1250 he wants £850 it is as new. Is this one of the best semis around that will cope with clays and everyday shooting alike. your thoughts would be apreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

Have a look round on guntrader and other forums. I'm sure I've seen them for a bit less. My Beretta Xtrema hasn't been with me long, but I've already put shells from 24g 9s to 42g 1s through it without a single jam. Beretta make the best autos going in my opinion :good:

one of if not the Best Semis out ,I've put thousands through mine and NEVER had a jam!

Thats a good price if it is as you describe,and yes it will cope very well with any kinds of shooting.

Gordon,if your mates jams as you say,why dosnt he take it into the gunshop and get it fixed?as it must have something wrong with it,to keep doing this,

I saw Three being used last week at the lincs Police shoot,and there is no way a serious clay shooter would use a gun that is likely to jam.

All the best Mick.

Hi I looked at one of those but after advice and a opinion from the Guy at Cheshire gun room settled on the much cheaper New Fabarm (£600 new in camo) with the soft feel synthetic body couldnt be happier very good gun ,everyone who has tried it has been impressed and the synthetic doesnt take any looking after giving you more time to clean the internals.(which does)..no jams and really comes up well and quite light to boot

Cant fault Berretta.... had a 301 for years...but there is as good out there for less money

Cheers to you all about this. I have just been offered a very good condition Beretta al390 silver mallard for £400 it looks as new do you think this will do the job also. My heads in bits on which one to buy. Obviously this one is half the price cheers

Cheers to you all about this. I have just been offered a very good condition Beretta al390 silver mallard for £400 it looks as new do you think this will do the job also. My heads in bits on which one to buy. Obviously this one is half the price cheers

buy buy its cheep don't let him get away where did you say it was :good:

Hi I looked at one of those but after advice and a opinion from the Guy at Cheshire gun room settled on the much cheaper New Fabarm (£600 new in camo) with the soft feel synthetic body couldnt be happier very good gun ,everyone who has tried it has been impressed and the synthetic doesnt take any looking after giving you more time to clean the internals.(which does)..no jams and really comes up well and quite light to boot

Cant fault Berretta.... had a 301 for years...but there is as good out there for less money

I bought a new fab eurolion from york guns. it was a nice light good looking gun.

however.

after 500 shots it packed up,

I traded it for my 1st beretta 391 teknys iv'e had beretta ever since.

those 301s where really good but where designed to take heavier loads.

the new 391's

will cycle 24 gramms all day.

I am told that the common fault with these autos is that the part that flicks the shell up from the magazine to the chamber is easily warped. The cure is that you take the part out and twist it straight. My friend is not brutal enough and is worried about breaking it.

I shot a 391 for a while which had the stepped shell lifter and malfunctions were very rare.

I bought a Teknys which had the flat lifter and misfeeds went up to maybe 2 every 100.

If I shot Gamebore ammo the gun did not malfunction at all,the same with RC ammo it just did not go wrong.

The Teknys need lubrication on the rails and bolt to work well,they do not like to be run dry.

As for bending the lifter I would imagine that a small tweak might do it,leave the stiltsons in the toolbox. :blink: