crows

roadkill

I usually put out 2 magpie decoys with a pheasent wing that I have for training the dog and this attracts all sorts of crows, rooks , jackdaws and grey crows. If a rook or jackdaw arrives first dont shoot him just let him call for a while and before you know it there will be a mass of black in surrounding trees if your well camoed that is.Best decoy for crows is another dead crow :whistling: shot a grey crow out of the bedroom window today and he fell to the bottom of the tree in my garden out of experince I didnt go to collect him just reloaded the 20 bore and waited in 10 minutes I had a magpie :good:

Wow.....If I did that I'd have a chopper and essex ARV crews around the house in minutes.....I assume you live in a farm or are a very rich land owner......just imagine....get out of bed....make a cuppa....get the shotty and proceed to do a bit of field work from the comfort of your own bedroom.....just of to put my lotto numbers on....you never know

No Im not a wealthy landowner and I dont live on a farm I just live in the country my nearest neighbour is 2 fields away :whistling: . When Im at home I just take the 20 bore out of the cabinet and leave it broken on the bed with 2 carts lying beside it I then lock the bedroom door behind me and go about my buisness.Very effective they have no idea whats hit them :good: