Cogswell and Harrison 'Certus' brand

nabbers

I have C and H Certus brand shotguns in .410, 20g and 12g and was interested to see that Cogswell and Harrison have started selling a Certus .22LR rifle as well as other calibers , made in the Czech republic.

Has anyone handled one of these? How do they compare to other .22LR rifles available?

I have the C&H Certus in 22lr. Its a CZ455 rebadged, however these have the wood hand selected by C&H and have lovely figuring. The warranty thats offered is longer than CZ. I think CZ is 3 years and C&H is 5 years.

Want to sell it? :) and which variant of the 455?

Edited by nabbers

Want to sell it? :) and which variant of the 455?

nope, wont be selling this anytime soon. every cabinet should have a 22lr so this one is staying.

i dont really understand all this varmint or american stuff. i think mine is standard with 20" barrel. i have the scirocco mod and it works very well.

Bought mine today! Beautiful rifle!

nabbers which variant did you go for?

Edited by wokkywokky

nope, wont be selling this anytime soon. every cabinet should have a 22lr so this one is staying.

i dont really understand all this varmint or american stuff. i think mine is standard with 20" barrel. i have the scirocco mod and it works very well.

nabbers which variant did you go for?

I got a .22LR seems to be a CZ American badged as C and H and the gunsmith I bought it from at Leyburn N.Yorks swapped stocks with an HMR that he had which had nicer wood, it really is a lovely lovely rifle, a keeper! The 5 year warranty comes if you register the gun with Cogswll and Harrison, get their certificate of authenticity for £15.