Lomachenko v Walters.Boxnation,early morning.

sako751sg

No Brits involved and although not looking as close a gig as last weekends should still be a good matchup.

Both unbeaten at pro,and Loma has already won two titles at two weights even though hes only had 7 fights as a pro.

Outstanding amateur and P4P has unbelievable skills which should be too much for Walters who can box but has great power in his locker.

On Boxnation but if not subscribed will be available on streams.

Like last week,one of the better fights in the game today.

This still looks like a proper fight.

For sure Gordon.

Not often you see two weekends in a row with a genuine headline and great to see.

Not sure how many have heard,but Frank Warrens Boxnation has done a deal with BT and this should be huge with the amounts BT have to play with.Looking like it could be good for boxing fans but time will tell.

I think it could have been a case of challenging for a title too early in his pro career.If he had of took a few more fights first he may well have had an unblemished record.l think there was a bit of controversy around that bout also.

The Jamaican seems well up for this one and I'm sure we will see alot more action in this one as compared to last weeks fight.Not surprising really giving the weight class though.

A link up with bt sport should be a great thing.It can be a bit frustrating waiting on what boxnation are allocated in streaming and the viewer miss's alot of the prefight build up and post fight stuff.I don't mind Wee Barry jones and like him commentating on fights most of the time.However the other bag of hot air is not so easy on the ears.

Edited by SuperGoose75

I think it could have been a case of challenging for a title too early in his pro career.If he had of took a few more fights first he may well have had an unblemished record.l think there was a bit of controversy around that bout also.

The Jamaican seems well up for this one and I'm sure we will see alot more action in this one as compared to last weeks fight.Not surprising really giving the weight class though.

A link up with bt sport should be a great thing.It can be a bit frustrating waiting on what boxnation are allocated in streaming and the viewer miss's alot of the prefight build up and post fight stuff.I don't mind Wee Barry jones and like him commentating on fights most of the time.However the other bag of hot air is not so easy on the ears.

Aye,Barry Johns is one of the top pundits on the box on any channel but Buncey puts me clean off.

Joining with BT could,and should,be huge and hopefully it could make others think twice about putting shows like Bellew and Haye on.

Total quit job from Walters and hopefully he doesnt get his half million purse.

Was getting schooled but refused to come out for the 8th and told the ref he wanted out.

Afterwards blamed his corner for deciding to pull him out but it looked like they were telling him to fight on.

No taking away from Loma though,showed unbelievable skills and footwork again and he surely must be close to P4P number 1.

I actually missed the fight this Morning :rolleyes: By the time I got up and got the box on I seen the comotion going on in the ring. Very poor form by Walters quitting like he did :no:

Will watch it later tonight. No real Surprises that they are talking about the skills of Mr Lomachenko. One of the best Boxers Ive ever watched in the ring.

Other Boxing - I watched some decent fights on the London fight night show and of Course Katie Taylors first pro bout. She done the business but Im sure their will be tougher opponents and fights ahead.

It was much better then Paddy Barnes first pro fight which in the end' turned into a circus.

Joshua v Molina coming soon.