yesterday morning

roadkill

Crows are not easily shot, good work.

Have you eaten the piggy yet?

Also, this new land has a pond then, any plans on "using" that this coming season? :stupid:

cheers chaps i feel better now ..... it doesnt just have one pond it has five in total .. each full of carp and pike in some so yes the odd bit of night fishing will be done ..

not tried the piggy yet will have to see how its best done

I meant for holding duck mate :stupid:

If you have permission to shoot duck there in season, I would do some research for how best to get some duck using it :)

As for the piggy, breast it off and fry them quickly in a little butter and salt/pepper. Can't beat it :good:

I meant for holding duck mate :)

If you have permission to shoot duck there in season, I would do some research for how best to get some duck using it :good:

As for the piggy, breast it off and fry them quickly in a little butter and salt/pepper. Can't beat it :yes:

whoops sorry :stupid:

its full of mallards and canadian geese some other kind of geese there to

Do as much research as you can. Look at the seasons, identification, join a wildfolwling club - jeez by the sounds of things you could START a wildfowling club :stupid:

Proper management of the habitat combined with feeding and other techniques and you have yourself a little gold mine there my friend. Just make sure you know absolutely what your doing - loads of experienced fowlers and lads who manage and feed ponds and splashes - ask :)