No more 140 grn 6.5 Amax

Dougy

You should try and hoard a bit of "heads" I belive you call them, like I have done,

I have some 500+ of the 178 grain .30 cal version and un counted numbers of the 6,5 mm and 6 mm versions.

I have found really no substitute for long range shots at rabbits with the 6XC, the 105 A-max works like magic every time.

Still I find it saddening to see great bullets being replaced by something that I am not quite sure of, by the way, could I perhaps steer you towards the

tipped SMK, from Sierra bullets, I have heard great things about them and they have always shot well for me. /Best regards Chris

You should try and hoard a bit of "heads" I belive you call them, like I have done,

I have some 500+ of the 178 grain .30 cal version and un counted numbers of the 6,5 mm and 6 mm versions.

I have found really no substitute for long range shots at rabbits with the 6XC, the 105 A-max works like magic every time.

Still I find it saddening to see great bullets being replaced by something that I am not quite sure of, by the way, could I perhaps steer you towards the

tipped SMK, from Sierra bullets, I have heard great things about them and they have always shot well for me. /Best regards Chris

Trouble is every bullet (not head ;) ) is counted towards the total allowed on the FAC if it's expanding...whether loaded or loose.

Got to love the law makers for that own goal. They tried to outlaw expanding pistol bullets and clobbered rifle shooters who need soft point by law for deer.

Atb

Trouble is every bullet (not head ;) ) is counted towards the total allowed on the FAC if it's expanding...whether loaded or loose.

Got to love the law makers for that own goal. They tried to outlaw expanding pistol bullets and clobbered rifle shooters who need soft point by law for deer.

Atb

Correct but luckily for Dougy the Amax are not expanding so he can stock up if he can find some. Edited by Luckyshot

you'll be luck. the ELD-m are not the same. no where near the same. i couldn't get the ELD to run in the creedmoor so switched to TMK 130gn

Not a happy bunny.

I have around 700 left I think, ok I'm not going to shoot them this year lol but once they've gone it means I need to go down the development road again. So bloomin annoying.