Three Fenland Shooting Books

marsh man

MEMOIRS OF A FEN TIGER , ( The story of Ernie James of Welney ) , lovely book about a bygone era , well illustrated with 136 pages and in very good condition .

THE WASHLANDERS by Phil Gray , mainly about wildfowling around the Fens , plenty of photos with 184 pages and in very good condition .

HUNTERS FEN , Classic book by John Humphreys , wildfowling and life in the Fens , very well illustrated with 231 pages . and again in very good condition with just the odd mark on the dust jacket .

All three books for £18.00 Posted to your door , and yes , they are from a smoke free Home.

SAM_5834_zpsb1s6g6k7.jpg

SAM_5835_zpsxhdz11jy.jpg

Are you taking anything with you to your new house John? What is the dog going to look at or read?

Hi Mike...... The dogs have been looking at the new prints on the walls , which are squares of wall paper in between the Peter Scott prints that are still left hanging up . :lol:

And all three a very good read.

To be honest I havent read the 'Ernie James' Book as yet, but have two very Special "To ME" copies of the other titles and as you say Great reads.

Having read 70+ books on Wildfowling I would have both in my Top Ten and John Humphery's book is in my Top 3. :good:

Good, yes. In my top three, no.

To be honest I havent read the 'Ernie James' Book as yet, but have two very Special "To ME" copies of the other titles and as you say Great reads.

Having read 70+ books on Wildfowling I would have both in my Top Ten and John Humphery's book is in my Top 3. :good: