Shotgun safe distance & shooting around a hotel

So did you get the 9 with an air rifle then?, I used to shoot on a golf course and was normally there first light or late evening your very unlikely to meet Joe public at 4 or 5 am. If you can do a few early mornings won't take long to notice a drop in the numbers

Im only asking so that Im safe and responsible when I get out on the field. I wouldnt like to misrepresent the shooting society by being unsafe and possibly endangering others.

With regards to bunnies, quickly popped out early morning before work, got 9 in an hour or so. There is a line of yews that were cut incorrectly and grew to the sides, so they act almost as a high seat!

Well done feller, keep at it and you'll soon knock a hole in them especially if you can target the doe's.Open one up and you'll see what I mean.

So did you get the 9 with an air rifle then?, I used to shoot on a golf course and was normally there first light or late evening your very unlikely to meet Joe public at 4 or 5 am. If you can do a few early mornings won't take long to notice a drop in the numbers

Yes, with my trusty AA S410 TDR :)

Still waiting for my FEO to arrange the interview.. a friend did his application in Nov last year and had a call from the FEO in 2 weeks. My application has been with the force for almost 5 weeks and not a squeek from them. Same force, live maybe 5 miles apart..