sunny sunday afternoon

arnold

Well hello pigeon watch people, sorry i havent been about since the weather has been down the alloment needs my attention i had to knock the shooting on the head till this sunday god it was a loverly day and needed to get out, well me and my mate didnt go till the afternoon, so we got to the farm and set up behind the tin sheds, in a hide with good high coverage of pine trees, put pigeon decoys out only managed to get one but ****** it, there was plenty of rabbits to get after all, felt hungry ordered takeway sunday roast dinner just from the diner next door :lol: full roast with gravy hot and gorgeous, we both got fat bellys couldnt move but didnt need to as the bunnys didnt know we was in the hide and soon as it started cooling down thay just keeped coming out so in picture it was 9 but an hour after it was 19 :blink:, yes was a really good day, will be posting up more soon

post-4394-1181054677.jpg

post-4394-1181054698.jpg

post-4394-1181054713.jpg

post-4394-1181054747.jpg

post-4394-1181054763.jpg

post-4394-1181054779.jpg

post-4394-1181054799.jpg

post-4394-1181054822.jpg

Well the netting was very basic with alloy poles which we leave on site, the sunday roast takeaway costs 7.50 the diner is a 24 hour serving truck stop, no dont deliver sorry, and yeah living it totally up, and yes was using the real tree tape on the silentcer