Swarovski zeroing help?

Phil9

I have a Swarovski habicht 8x50 that I have just put onto my .223. I went out Wednesday after work to get it zeroed in,, got it on the board at 75 yds was about 3" low of my marker,, dialled up the turrets but my bullets kept goin in the same hole as before I'd adjusted.. I tried a few more times but still would not move up ,has anybody any idea what is happening I no the Swarovski is in cm clicks not the usual 1/4.

Thanks in advance Phil.

I guess you've run out of vertical adjustment. You could try swapping the mounts front to back...

If you look through the scope and wind the turret, while the rifle held in a fixed position, you should see the image move. When it stops moving you're out of clicks.

The adjusters need to be in the down position to adjust the elevation/windage.....once you've got your zero then the adjusters can be set to the 0 positions by lifting the adjusters to disengage them and setting to the 0 marks. Push back down to re-engage.

In my experience It's unusual for the fixed focus Swarovski's to run out of adjustment. If it's not a case of the adjuster being in the wrong position and you've had another scope zeroed on the rifle it could be the case that you've dropped off the end of the adjustment and it's no longer engaging...... I managed to do this on an AV Swaro but it locked up and I didn't want to force it.

Swaro U.K. soon sorted that and I'm sure they'll soon sort your scope out if you need to send it back, even if it has to go back to the factory. Their customer service is second to none and you'd only pay the postage back to the uk office.

Cheers

Fizz