Brought forward

bullet1747

It is hot in July and potential for hurricanes too. Lovely place though. Try and venture off the map as the people in the more remote towns are so welcoming. I spent three weeks on a road trip there s few years back and loved it. Jacksonville in the north east was my favourite beach/bar town.

me an my late wife went many times,stayed with her cousin in fort myers,favorite place was sanibel island surf fishing,but drove up to ohio on 3 occasions top stay with her auntie,what a drive 1360 miles each way,great place for holls.

It is hot in July and potential for hurricanes too. Lovely place though. Try and venture off the map as the people in the more remote towns are so welcoming. I spent three weeks on a road trip there s few years back and loved it. Jacksonville in the north east was my favourite beach/bar town.

Hurricane season runs from 1st June 31st Noverber, the worst being late August to October so arguably you are better off in July than you are September :good:Love Jacksonville.

Not sure how much in have traveled in Florida but if you find yourself near Clearwater head for pier 66, a great place to spend some time. Have a look at Anna Marie Island, Fort Jefferson is amazing https://www.nps.gov/drto/learn/historyculture/fort-jefferson.htm and obviously the Keys are worth a drive, staying somewhere like Key Largo or one of the smaller Keys, Key West is great for a day out but I would stay somewhere else.

I am sure you have a list of where you are going. I would be interested in where as there is so much to do, we find new stuff every time we are out there. There is a rodeo on when we are next there so going for that.

Hurricane season runs from 1st June 31st Noverber, the worst being late August to October so arguably you are better off in July than you are September :good:Love Jacksonville.

Not sure how much in have traveled in Florida but if you find yourself near Clearwater head for pier 66, a great place to spend some time. Have a look at Anna Marie Island, Fort Jefferson is amazing https://www.nps.gov/drto/learn/historyculture/fort-jefferson.htm and obviously the Keys are worth a drive, staying somewhere like Key Largo or one of the smaller Keys, Key West is great for a day out but I would stay somewhere else.

I am sure you have a list of where you are going. I would be interested in where as there is so much to do, we find new stuff every time we are out there. There is a rodeo on when we are next there so going for that.

Not a list as such , we have a few things booked to do im one of those who gets up in the morning and just goes and does it , I do fancy going to keys my wife wants to do the hover boat thing over the everglades not for me but ill tag along and smile