Beretta 692 Sport 12 gauge

Beretta 692 Sport

£2,000

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Longfield, Kent
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 30" barrels
Img_0782 Img_0783

Description

This is a truly immaculate Gun, bought from Chris Potter Sports in Tunbridge Wells Kent. (The pictures are from the original sale on the CPS website)

Beautiful oiled wood finish, immaculate throughout, no marks or "dings" - well looked after Clay Sporting Gun.

Comes with the Beretta hard case, all 5 chokes and ancillaries as standard with this model. I will also include the Beretta Padded Gun Slip.

Genuine sale due to injury - priced well for condition, wood grading and overall condition - £2,000. Thank you for looking, happy to answer all questions?

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member dmason24. Message them here

Thanks Guys, it's a superb looking Gun, well balanced and the action is perfect. Best clay buster I have owned for sure. It's been lightly used but since injury it's sat in the cabinet and needs a good home again. I have purchase receipts - as it was also part exchanged against my Benelli Supersport and Beretta Prevail 3 Sporting at Chris Potters Kent.

it happens, but then one phone call and its gone, keep the faith, not knocking gunwatch, but i also had mine on gun trader, and thats where it sold from :good::good:

It's now on Guntrader - cheers... best to West Yorkshire from an Huddersfield lad 😃

Edited by dmason24