Rip-Stop Camo from Shoot Warehouse

I took delivery of a Rip Stop Camo set in Adantage Timber this morning, couldnt wait to get out and try it etc.

I wore the set tonight and the camo effect is great, the material is nice and light etc. couldnt fault the whole thing really.

then I got home and saw the seams on both legs had come undone! :good: the material may be Rip Stop, but unorftunatley, the stiching definately isnt, unless I just got a naff pair - which is what im hoping.

Anyway, i've now got a hole in both legs of the trousers half of the set - which is pretty dissapointing, as I was planning on using them again tommorrow B) I'll have to enquire about a replacement, pretty dire to come to bits on the 1st day of (light) use B)

Is it the fault of Shootwarehouse or the manufacturers?

I can understand your frustration but I think you should have got in contact with them before going off on one.

If you have no joy then feel free to spill your vitriol but wait to hear their response first.

No - i say you were right to tell everybody about a dodgey bit of kit, it needs bringing to out attension.

So long as when/if it is rectified and confirmed as only one dodgy batch you tell us that too. :good:

Contact Will or Matt

They'll sort you out

QUICK AS A FLASH!!!

Great Blokes who will welcome your feedback Good or bad!!

WB

I took delivery of a Rip Stop Camo set in Adantage Timber this morning, couldnt wait to get out and try it etc.

I wore the set tonight and the camo effect is great, the material is nice and light etc. couldnt fault the whole thing really.

then I got home and saw the seams on both legs had come undone! :good: the material may be Rip Stop, but unorftunatley, the stiching definately isnt, unless I just got a naff pair - which is what im hoping.

Anyway, i've now got a hole in both legs of the trousers half of the set - which is pretty dissapointing, as I was planning on using them again tommorrow B) I'll have to enquire about a replacement, pretty dire to come to bits on the 1st day of (light) use B)

Reviews or reports positive or negative in nature are the consumers right, and reporting the response of the supplier/shop where purchased i.e after sales service is also very useful to potential buyers looking to spend hard earned money, those who have bought from Will and the team are lucky, the shooting warehouse guys and gals are very good to deal with, unfortunately that cant be said for all out there.

Reviews or reports positive or negative in nature are the consumers right, and reporting the response of the supplier/shop where purchased i.e after sales service is also very useful to potential buyers looking to spend hard earned money, those who have bought from Will and the team are lucky, the shooting warehouse guys and gals are very good to deal with, unfortunately that cant be said for all out there.

Sorry to hear about this. sounds like you have already spoken to someone about it so I'll leave it with them to sort it out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the replacement suit on friday last week, wore it on sunday night and the same thing happened! (material coming away from the stitching) :lol:

Been on the phone with the guys today and they are going to look at a differant manufacturer.

It is a supplier problem and not the fault of shootwarhouses as far I can tell.

Still bloody annoying though - all I want is some camo gear man :lol: