goose call

racarl03

I bought a call off eddie and used it last season,it sounds good,but i found if u blow to hard and try to put in a bit more effort it sticks or jams up,ive gone back to the good old realiable OLT 800.

ps, i shoot with Morecambe bay, furness wildfowlres & wigtown bay.

(work is the curse of the shooting man)

hi john,

welcome to pw, i myself use the olt mainly because it being made of wood tends not to stick that much,

otherwise spray your other call with rainex what you would use on your car windscreen before you go out ,it's been tryed and tested on plastic and synthetic calls be assurred mate it works

regards mark.........

I've used the OLT 800 for about 10 years now, brilliant!

You will have problems getting hold of one though, Olt are not in business any more and they are selling on ebay for as much as £50 each.

For the Pinks i use a Haydels MSG Snow goose call, they are about $12 form Cabelas and are a wet blow model.

Mark.

there are so meany call makers in the states, hundreds ,it all depends how much money u want to pay, go have alook at this site, and ask the amercan gurus www.refugeforums.com the fuge is really helpfull when it comes to any thing about hunting birds of amerca :P

Deadeyedick email this guy Ian Frazer. I get all my wildfowling kit of him. He has a few canada calls which i have used down here in the south east with great sucess.He has flute calls ,short reed calls,duck calls, fowling dvds,cartridge belts and so on which are 1/2 the price of deben. Just say you spoke to sean ref canada calls and wildfowling kit :P

E-mail Address(es):

IPFRAZER@frazer53.fsnet.co.uk